Online Video Training
Participate in this training in live keynote, keynote replay. Web workshop optional.
by Bertrand Destailleur,Equancy
CRM: From purchase to attention, what winning relationship model for tomorrow? (1H)
Distancing and confinement have damaged the relationship between the brand and its customers, employees and partners. At the same time, this crisis has given rise to new dimensions in the relationship: attention, commitment, multi-access, contextualisation, etc., and the possibility of a new relationship model. Faced with the growing demands of customers, what approach, what tools, what KPIs should be used to build a more balanced and winning relationship model for the company?
With Jennifer Bedel (Senior Manager Equancy in charge of the Strategy practice) and Bertrand Destailleur - Partner Equancy (in charge of Experience Design and Customer Services)
- Target: Marketing, CRM and Digital Departments, Communication Managers, Digital Managers, CRM, Social strategy, Employees ...
- Format & Duration: keynote live or replay (1h) or Web Workshop: 1h00 keynote + 45 min e-workshop
- To know more: A training session led by 2 experts in relationship, data and digital who have more than 15 years of experience in this field and have helped many brands (in Retail, Tourism, Luxury, Banking and Insurance) to define their new relationship model?
- Price: depending on the number of participants, please consult us for a group price or OPCO financing)
Jennifer Bedel - Senior Manager Equancy in charge of the Strategy practice
This course is for those who wish to :
Bertrand Destailleur, Partner, Equancy
- in charge of Experience Design and Customer Services
- For the past 20 years, he has been advising a number of major brands such as Picard, celio*, Docteur Pierre Ricaud, Hermès, Harmonie Mutuelle, Compagnie des Alpes, Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs, American Express, etc. on their customer strategy (targeted acquisition, loyalty, relational platform, customer centricity) and the design of exceptional relationships.
- Experience Economy Expert trained by Joe Pine and Jim Gilmore, Bertrand trains numerous clients and teaches Customer Marketing and Exceptional Relationships in several schools: Essec, Edhec, MBA Digital Marketing & Business.
Jennifer Bedel, in charge of Strategy practice, Equancy
- Senior Manager at EQUANCY, a strategy and data consultancy, Jennifer leads the missions and manages the consulting teams of the Strategy practice.
- As an economist by training and thanks to her hybrid profile within the firm, Jennifer also advises brands on their customer knowledge strategy and on the use of data in all its forms (customer, media, digital, etc.), in the service of business and marketing strategies.
Ask to be contacted
We will reach out to you within 24 hours
Emmanuel VivierCo founderHUB Institute
Since 5 July 2017 and in accordance with the Quality Decree of 30 June 2015, the HUB Institute has met the requirements of Datadock. Our training courses are now referenced by the Organismes Paritaires Collecteurs Agréés (OPCA). The HUB Institute is a professional training organisation registered under the number 11754939075. This registration does not imply approval by the State. APE code: 8559B