Online Video Training
Participate in this training in live keynote, keynote replay. Web workshop optional.
Hosted by Didier Richaudeau, Partner in charge of data & AI activities, Equancy
Data & AI: what business applications? (1H30)
Innovate, prioritise and specify a business use case integrating a data science or AI component
With Didier Richaudeau, Partner in charge of data & AI activities and Hervé Mignot, Partner, Chief Scientist Officer, Equancy
With our multi-sector experience and our library of more than 150 data science & AI use cases, we share our best practices with you to find, frame, prioritise and express your business needs for which the use of data brings a real plus. You will then have all the arguments to sell your project to top management !
- Target: Accessible to all: top management, managers, operational staff, with or without data & technology expertise
- Format & Duration: live keynote or replay (1h) or Web Workshop: 1h30 keynote + 45 min e-workshop
- To know more: Equancy has helped more than twenty companies in all sectors to define and prioritize business use cases using data. The firm has a catalogue of nearly 150 use cases to share with you concrete cases with a strong business impact, the majority of which they have deployed themselves with clients.
- Price: depending on the number of participants, please contact us for a group price or OPCO funding)
And Hervé Mignot, Partner, Chief Scientist Officer, Equancy
This course is for those who wish to :
Didier Richaudeau, Associé, activités data & IA, Equancy
- Head of Data & Technology (data science, performance marketing, technology consulting).
- 20 years of experience: luxury, retail, fashion, finance, e-commerce
- PhD in economics (specialised in econometrics).
Hervé Mignot, Associé, Chief Scientist Officer, Equancy
- Media and Performance Marketing Director, Equancy- 18 years of experience in digital media- Expert in digital marketing levers, measurement tools and media buying (Adserver, DMP, DSP, bid management...). - Before setting up the Media practice at Equancy in 2015, he developed his media expertise at Microsoft advertising and Dentsu AEGIS.
Ask to be contacted
We will reach out to you within 24 hours
Emmanuel VivierCo founderHUB Institute
Since 5 July 2017 and in accordance with the Quality Decree of 30 June 2015, the HUB Institute has met the requirements of Datadock. Our training courses are now referenced by the Organismes Paritaires Collecteurs Agréés (OPCA). The HUB Institute is a professional training organisation registered under the number 11754939075. This registration does not imply approval by the State. APE code: 8559B